- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The hottest ticket in Indio this weekend is obviously one for the festival, but with a lineup of parties that seems never-ending, concertgoers are going to have some tough choices to make. One of the desert’s most promising bashes? The pool party at the Popsugar + ShopStyle Cabana Club.
The festivities kick off on Saturday with L.A.-based DJ Val Fleury, who is followed by a spin by model-slash-DJ Harley Viera-Newton. Later in the afternoon, HBFit founder and fashionista Hannah Bronfman is expected to prep partygoers for a live performance by Zoe Kravitz’s band Lolawolf. The daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet has been on quite the party circuit of late, playing with her electro-pop band all over the globe.
Sunday sees LiFE Nightclub resident DJ Zen Freeman spinning a set of electro and nu-disco, and The Misshapes, aka Leigh Lezark and Geordon Nicol, will close out the music-heavy weekend later with the sounds of Disclosure and Chvrches, among others. Along with specialty cocktails and the near-constant entertainment, attendees can also expect to pick up some wardrobe tips at the ShopStyle Villa. All that’s left to do is score an invite.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day