- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zoe Lister-Jones is not just an actor-writer-director – though she is very good at all of those things, judging by her continuing career ascent and her new role on CBS’ Friends With Better Lives (or #FWBL, which she explains is actually pronounced “hashtag fwi-bull.” Is this catching on yet?).
Lister-Jones is also a foodie and fashion connoisseur, dishing on secret sushi spots in the Valley and how to navigate New York Fashion Week in stilettos. In addition, the native New Yorker shares the appropriate number of hashtags to use for an Instagram and how to turn an open relationship into a clever conceit for a film (as she did with now-husband Daryl Wein). Tune in, as we chat with Lister-Jones about all of these things and more, including the thriller Wein will soon direct her in and the possibility of designing her own fashion line (“I have aspirations to do all things all the time — I just need some financial backers”).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day