- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Forget starring in big-budget blockbusters: Zoe Saldana may have a future as a hairstylist. The actress looked every bit the classic brunette bombshell at the Latin Grammys on Thursday night, for which she did her own hair. Talk about low maintenance.
Saldana worked with makeup artist Vera Steimberg for her beautiful look, but when it came to styling her shiny locks, it was all her own expertise. The routine started in the shower, when the star washed her hair with L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss Shampoo ($6) and Conditioner ($6).
Read more Conde Nast Continues To Cut Jobs
Next she blow-dried it and brandished a curling iron to add some body and a soft wave to her mane, which also featured small blonde and blue highlights on the lengths. To finish her look, Saldana sprayed in L’Oreal Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss High Shine Glossing Mist ($6) for a mirror-smooth finish, and then hairdressers’ favorite, L’Oreal Paris Elnett Hairspray ($15). Impressive.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day