- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zoe Saldana is the mother of twins.
The first-time mother of two took to social media on Friday morning to confirm the news and share her sons’ names on Twitter and Instagram. “Our boys CY and BOWIE are finally here. #marcoperego and I wanted to thank you for your beautiful wishes and for your patience,” Saldana wrote, sharing a picture of two sets of children’s sippy cups and pacifiers.
“Happy #2015! Starting our #NewYear with a fullhouse. Our boys are finally here! Thank U 4 all the beautiful wishes!” Saldana posted on Twitter.
After months of speculation, Saldana confirmed in July 2014 that she and husband Marco Perego were expecting.
Saldana married the Italian artist in London in July 2013 and told The Hollywood Reporter last year, “I’ve known my partner for five years. I knew of his work. I knew of him. Then we met. And months later, we both made the decision to do what we both individually vowed never to do — to get married.
— Zoe Saldana (@zoesaldana) January 2, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day