- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There’s a reason why Zoe Saldana is one of the chicest girls in Hollywood. Besides the fact that she’s gorgeous and can wear anything, it’s her stylist Petra Flannery.
Flannery, who also dresses Emma Stone, Mila Kunis and many others, is number three on THR‘s second annual Most Powerful Stylists in Hollywood issue, and she and Saldana made a very well dressed team at the issue’s celebratory Soho House lunch with Jimmy Choo.
Saldana wore a red lace couture dress by Alexis Mabille, who is not known well outside of the United States — but seeing this dress, he certainly should be. The design was a total stand out and probably not an easy dress to procure, as couture dresses never are, but Mabille doesn’t really have U.S. representation.
Saldana paired it with Jimmy Choo shoes and cluture, Lizzy Couture earrings and rings by Melinda Maria and Dalla Nonna.
Flannery — no slouch herself in the style department — wore a stunning bright emerald green silk Lanvin dress with amazing Giambattista Valli emerald and gold shoes. Her clutch was by Jimmy Choo.
Some people just have great style.
And some just have great stylists — or both.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day