- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For Derek Zoolander, looking really, really ridiculously good-looking means being moisturized because as we all learned in the first flick, “Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.” But now it looks like we’ll be getting beauty advice from Alexanya Atoz, Kristen Wiig’s botched-up character, in Zoolander 2, instead.
In a new trailer released on Friday, Alexanya introduces viewers to the House of Atoz beauty laboratory (or, as she says with her thick accent, “boo-ty labia-tory“).
“When you look old, you feel sad. When you look young, you feel happy,” she says, offering the brand’s Youth Milk product as the solution to achieving her face, which she says has “no fillers, botox or surgeries.”
Read more How to Get Bella Heathcote’s Smoke Show
As she reminds us, “Moisturizing costs money, but sexy is free.”
Until Zoolander 2 hits theaters on Feb. 12, check out the trailer below for all the beauty that’s on the way.