- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Paris Fashion Week was filled with memorable moments, but between star-studded front rows and Kim Kardashian and Jared Leto‘s competition for most platinum-blond human, it was sometimes hard to remember the real reason for the season: the fashion.
Thank goodness for Derek Zoolander and Hansel, who brought us back to reality with their impromptu walk-off at the Valentino runway show. The male model duo (portrayed by Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson) looked chic in silk suits and their best Blue Steel, drawing fans from all over the fashion community including Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss and the Queen Bee of fashion herself, Anna Wintour.
But the fun didn’t stop with the runway. Post walk-off, the pair headed to the Eiffel Tower for a photo shoot with fellow supermodels Tilda Lindstam and Xiao Wen Ju in casual complementary camo ensembles. Valentino released the photos Tuesday evening and as expected, they’re amazing.
Zoolander 2, which began shooting last month in Rome, will be released in February 2016.
See more photos below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day