- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What if animals ruled the world?
Disney’s Zootopia takes a look at that premise, with the film imagining an Earth in which animals have created a society that looks very much like our own — but without any humans in it. As the first teaser for the project shows, so many different animals coexisting leads to some interesting — and funny — problems.
Foxes and bunnies, for example, don’t get along too well.
Ginnifer Goodwin and Jason Bateman are set to voice-star in the project, which is being directed by Byron Howard (Tangled) and Rich Moore (Wreck-It Ralph) and co-directed by screenwriter Jared Bush.
The film has a March 4, 2016, release date.
See more Hollywood’s 100 Favorite Films
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves’ Filmmakers Talk the ‘Freaks and Geeks’ Reunion and That A-List Cameo
‘Prisoner in His Palace,’ Film About Saddam Hussein’s Final Days, Set by ‘Chernobyl’ Director Johan Renck, Fremantle
‘Murder Mystery 2’ Review: Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston in Netflix Sequel That Leaves No Room for Laughs