- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Financial and other terms weren’t disclosed.
Kamasa will spearhead Lionsgate’s strategic growth and new business development across Europe, Lionsgate said on Wednesday. That includes potential co-production arrangements, M&A deals and the development of new revenue streams.
Kamasa has been leading Lionsgate’s self-distribution business in the U.K. to record revenue and profits, the mini-studio said. He will continue overseeing distribution of Lionsgate and Summit film titles and releasing Lionsgate U.K.’s own products and third-party acquisitions.
Lionsgate recently relocated its international sales and distribution headquarters to London as it becomes an increasingly global player. “Zygi is one of the entrepreneurial executives playing a leadership role in moving Lionsgate forward around the world,” said Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
San Sebastian International Film Festival
They Cloned Tyrone