- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Another trailer for the super-secret, highly anticipated sci-fi epic Prometheus has hit the web, giving viewers a much better look into the alien world and its inhabitants.
The three-minute international trailer plays like a mini-movie, beginning with an exploratory vessel named Prometheus landing on a planet.
Charlize Theron’s character, Meredith Vickers, is in sharp focus in the new trailer. “My name is Meredith Vickers, and it’s my job to see you do yours,” she says while greeting the new recruits. And it looks like Ms. Vickers may have a hidden agenda on this mission. Among the explorers are characters played by Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender and Idris Elba. Also starring in the film (but not this trailer) is Guy Pearce.
The rest of the new trailer for Ridley Scott’s sort-of Aliens prequel follows the humans as they explore the planet trying to find a connection between ancient civilizations and the future. The trailer builds to a heart-racing pace as it’s discovered that all of mankind may be threatened by this extraterrestrial discovery.
Prometheus opens in theaters in the U.S. on June 8.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day