- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Disney has released a preview of its upcoming short Feast, and it’s serving up fries, pizza, nachos, spaghetti, ham and kibble to an absolutely adorable puppy — all in just under a minute.
The studio describes the short, which will open in theaters in front of Disney Animation’s Big Hero 6 on Nov. 7, as “the story of one man’s love life as seen through the eyes of his best friend and dog, Winston, and revealed bite by bite through the meals they share.”
The short is directed by Patrick Osborne, who was head of animation on Disney’s 2013 Oscar-winner Paperman. Feast is Osborne’s first project as a director since joining Disney Animation in 2008 as an animator on Bolt and moving on to projects such as Tangled. He also acted as co-head of animation for Big Hero 6 prior to assuming full-time directing duties for Feast.
Watch the preview above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Venice Film Festival
Raising Our Voices
Raya and the Last Dragon