That's The Spirit - Bring Me The Horizon
Repentless - Slayer
Beauty Behind The Madness - The Weeknd
Illinois - Brett Eldredge
Got Your Six - Five Finger Death Punch
Kill The Lights - Luke Bryan
The Story Of Sonny Boy Slim - Gary Clark Jr.
Paper Gods - Duran Duran
1989 - Taylor Swift
The Book of Souls - Iron Maiden
Listen to Sam Smith's 'Spectre' Theme
"Writing's on the Wall" is the first James Bond theme song to be recorded by a British male solo artist since 1965.
David Bowie Pens Theme for Sky Series 'Last Panthers'
It's the music star's first song for a film or TV show in more than 20 years.
Fetty Wap in Stable Condition, Issued Three Summonses After Motorcycle Accident
The rapper was hit by car while riding his motorcycle in New Jersey on Saturday.
Scooter Braun's SB Projects Announces 'Rock Angels' Animated Music Series
The show represents the company's continued expansion into film and television.
Taylor Swift Returns to Country Roots in Performance With Keith Urban
Urban strapped on a guitar and joined Swift Friday night for a performance of his current single, “John Cougar, John Deere and John 3:16" and "Somebody Like You."
Hillary Clinton Joined Marc Anthony on Stage in Miami
“I want to recognize someone who came to the concert tonight. Please, with all the respect in the world, let’s hear it for Hillary Clinton," Anthony said welcoming the presidential candidate on stage.
- Demi Lovato Poses Nude, Makeup-Free for Vanity Fair
- Will the '70s Disco Soundtrack of 'The Martian' Be the Next 'Guardians of the Galaxy'?
- Will Smith and Bomba Estereo Collaborate for "Fiesta" Remix
- Miley Cyrus Talks 'SNL' With Jimmy Fallon, Says "Kanye's Kind of Old"
- Viacom's Palladia Renews Daryl Hall's 'Live from Daryl's House'
- 'The Sound of Music': Theater Review
The Weeknd's 'Can't Feel My Face' Gets the Black Simon & Garfunkel Treatment With Art Garfunkel
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
Madonna Expertly Touts Irreverence, Cultural Immersion on Rebel Heart Tour at MSG: Concert Review
After Amy Schumer's opening set, the seasoned musician staged an orgy above a Last Supper table, fronted fan and flamenco dance numbers and debuted new spins on classics like "Material Girl."
Dolly Parton Rediscovers Her Roots at the Ryman: Concert Review
After 12 years away, "Backwoods Barbie" brings her down-home tunes to a storied Nashville stage.
Miguel Preaches 'Wildheart' Free-Spiritedness, Crowd-Surfs Through Terminal 5 in NYC: Concert Review
"Believe in yourself enough to ignore all the bullshit, and I promise you, you'll be happy — and we need more happy people in this world."
Star-Studded Crowd Toasts Rush at the Forum for Last (Ever?) Show: Concert Review
The beloved band wraps 40th anniversary tour in Los Angeles with a powerful and memorable career-spanning set for the ages.
Jamie XX Scores Dazzling Ballet Inspired by Jonathan Safran Foer Book: Concert Review
"Tree of Codes," choreographed by Wayne McGregor, makes its New York City debut.
- One Enchanted Evening with Micky Dolenz of the Monkees: Concert Review
- Grateful Dead, Trey Anastasio Let It Grow at Fare Thee Well Chicago Kick-Off: Concert Review
- St. Vincent, Beastie Boys' Ad-Rock Join High Schoolers in David Byrne-Curated Tribute to Color Guard: Concert Review
- Richard Thompson Pulls Double Duty at Town Hall by Opening for Himself: Concert Review
- Bette Midler Raids the Vaults of Pop History in Intimate Arena Show: Concert Review