Nicki Minaj to Perform at MTV VMAs
Justin Bieber, The Weeknd and Pharrell are among the other performers set to take the stage on Sunday night.
Justin Timberlake, Selena Gomez, Lisa Kudrow Join Taylor Swift Onstage for Final L.A. Show
Swift performed "Smelly Cat," "Good for You" and "Mirrors" with her guests.
'Amelie' Musical Star Previews Show's "Fantasy Feel" and "Vocal Fireworks" (Q&A)
"It seemed to me like something that would translate perfectly into a musical because of her moments of fantasy," Samantha Barks tells THR. "If you completely loved the film, you’re going to love the musical."
Nick Jonas Shares Thoughts on Miley Cyrus Hosting the VMAs
"There will be a lot of [racy moments]," Jonas said.
Harry Connick Jr., Trombone Shorty and Mayor Mitch Landrieu Perform at Katrina 10 Tribute Event
Musicians and celebrities came together to thank those who aided in New Orleans' recovery after Hurricane Katrina.
MTV VMAs: 10 Craziest Moments of Past Years
From Kanye West's infamous stage crash to Michael Jackson's nonexistent "artist of the millennium" honor, THR looks back at the show's wildest moments to date.
- Latin Recording Academy Issues Statement to Donald Trump's "Continued Discriminatory Statements"
- Sophie Simmons Steps Out of Her Dad Gene's Shadow, Into His Old Record Label, for 'Kiss Me' Cover
- Zendaya Expertly Shuts Down Twitter Trolls Who Called Her Parents Ugly
- Justin Bieber Shares Preview of "What Do You Mean?" Music Video, Announces It Will Premiere After VMAs
- MTV Video Music Awards: Facebook, Twitter and Spotify Predict the Winners
- Decked Out: ZZ Ward's Onstage Style Evolution
VMAs: Justin Bieber to Give First-Ever Performance of New Album's Lead Single
Never miss a story. Stay up-to-date with THR’s Daily Headlines.
Miguel Preaches 'Wildheart' Free-Spiritedness, Crowd-Surfs Through Terminal 5 in NYC: Concert Review
"Believe in yourself enough to ignore all the bullshit, and I promise you, you'll be happy — and we need more happy people in this world."
Star-Studded Crowd Toasts Rush at the Forum for Last (Ever?) Show: Concert Review
The beloved band wraps 40th anniversary tour in Los Angeles with a powerful and memorable career-spanning set for the ages.
One Enchanted Evening with Micky Dolenz of the Monkees: Concert Review
Hearing classic hits, show tunes and loads of funny anecdotes is enough to make anyone a "Daydream Believer."
Grateful Dead, Trey Anastasio Let It Grow at Fare Thee Well Chicago Kick-Off: Concert Review
The mood was rowdy and energetic but peaceful and relatively calm as the masses rushed in to both celebrate one more time and bid farewell.
Dolly Parton Rediscovers Her Roots at the Ryman: Concert Review
After 12 years away, "Backwoods Barbie" brings her down-home tunes to a storied Nashville stage.
- St. Vincent, Beastie Boys' Ad-Rock Join High Schoolers in David Byrne-Curated Tribute to Color Guard: Concert Review
- Richard Thompson Pulls Double Duty at Town Hall by Opening for Himself: Concert Review
- Bette Midler Raids the Vaults of Pop History in Intimate Arena Show: Concert Review
- Spoon Brings 'Soul' to Brooklyn: Concert Review
- Belle and Sebastian at Radio City: Concert Review