Billboard Music Awards: Miguel Crashes Onto Woman's Head During Performance (Video)
UPDATED: The R&B star appeared to push her skull into the flooring and lock it with his knees during the accident.
UPDATE: Miguel brought the audience member onto the Billboard live-stream right after the incident, and she appeared to be OK.
Grammy-winning R&B star Miguel had a major onstage mishap during Sunday night's Billboard Music Awards.
Performing the hit song "Adorn" from his smash album Kaleidoscope Dream in the first half of the show, the singer was trying to jump from one platform to another and accidentally landed on a female audience member's head, pushing her skull into the flooring and locking it with his knees.
Other crowd members nearby were described to be "horrified" by what happened. And so, it seems, was Miguel, who was seen moments after the incident consoling the girl, who was being treated with an ice pack.
Representatives for the show have not yet responded to The Hollywood Reporter's request for comment.
Watch a video of the accident below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)