Has Bryan Singer Banned 'Jack the Giant Slayer' Talk?
Interns at the director's Bad Hat Harry shingle say they've been warned not to mention the project, one of the year's box office bombs.
This story first appeared in the Sept. 6 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
At Bryan Singer's Bad Hat Harry shingle, summer interns recently learned Rule No. 1: You do not talk about the director's Jack the Giant Slayer, one of the year's big box-office bombs.
While the film's poster does hang over the printer in Singer's production house on the Fox lot, interns, says an insider, are instructed early on that Jack is considered The Project That Must Not Be Named. Singer's rep calls talk of an edict "complete and utter nonsense."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR