CAA Promotes 20 Trainees to Agent or Executive
Last week the agency hired two Mosaic assistants as comedy agents.
CAA has promoted 20 of its trainees to agent or executive, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The new agents are:
- Kevin Lin in the theatre department in New York
- Olivia Blaustein and Matt Olson in the television department in Los Angeles and Hannah Kuzniecky out of New York.
- In the music department, Tommy Bruce and Kasey McKee in Los Angeles, Ben Coles out of London, Caitlin Davidson in New York and Spencer Sherman and Emily Wright out of the agency’s Nashville office.
- Josh Rahm and Rhys Broussard in the motion pictures department in Los Angeles
- Adam Paulsen in the film finance department in Los Angeles
- In CAA Sports, Matt Elefant in Los Angeles, Heather Grosz in Nashville and Roman Di Somma in London
The new executives are:
- Sylvia Friedel and Chris Yenn in CAA Marketing out of Los Angeles and Farrell Ulrich in New York
- Giselle Leon in the lifestyle department, based out of New York
The restocking comes in a month where the agency has lost a dozen comedy agents to UTA. Last week CAA hired two assistants from management-production company Mosaic to serve as comedy specialists in the motion picture talent department.