Cannes: Fan Bingbing to be Honored as THR's International Artist of the Year
China’s top actress and star of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" and "Skiptrace" will receive the honor May 18 at a private event at Mouton Cadet Wine Bar at the Palais.
The Hollywood Reporter will honor Fan Bingbing, China’s leading movie star and fashion icon, as International Artist of the Year at an exclusive cocktail party during the height of the Cannes Film Festival at the Mouton Cadet Wine Bar atop the Palais des Festivals in Cannes on May 18. The award recognizes a rising global celebrity whose work has the power to affect entertainment around the world.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing