Chris Brown Arrested in D.C. After Altercation
The singer was charged with felony assault in the Sunday early morning incident.
Chris Brown was arrested in Washington D.C. on Sunday morning after an altercation outside the downtown W. Hotel, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
At 4:25 am, Brown, 24, was involved in a physical altercation with another adult male who sustained injuries, a metropolitan police spokesperson told THR. Another man, Chris Hollosy, 35, was also arrested.
Hollosy and Brown were arrested and charged with felony assault.
On Saturday, the singer tweeted that he was set to play "the biggest homecoming party" in D.C. at nightclub The Park along with artist August Alsina. The venue billed it as a "Grand Finale Event."
In August, Brown was sentenced to community service after his involvement in a hit-and-run accident.
The news was first reported by ABC News.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR