Christina Aguilera, Pitbull to Perform at Billboard Music Awards
The list of performers for the May music event also includes Selena Gomez and The Band Perry.
New performers for the 2013 Billboard Music Awards were announced Thursday, adding six more artists to the previously released lineup. Grammy Award-winning Christina Aguilera and rapper Pitbull, who most recently collaborated on the song "Feel This Moment," are slated to perform, as well as Selena Gomez and "Thrift Shop" artists Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Rounding out the performers are two country acts, Kacey Musgraves and The Band Perry.
Pitbull is a finalist in the Top Rap Artist category, while Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are finalists in four categories, including Top Rap Album and Top Rap Song for The Heist and "Thrift Shop," respectively.
This new list of talent will join previously announced performers including Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Miguel and Justin Bieber. Prince will also perform, as well as receive the Billboard Icon Award for his accomplishments in the music industry.
More musical acts and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks.
The 2013 Billboard Music Awards, hosted by Tracy Morgan, will air live from Las Vegas on Sunday, May 19 at 8:00 p.m. ET on ABC.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'