'Delivery Man' Trailer: Vince Vaughn Has 533 Children (Video)
The comedy, a remake of 2011's "Starbuck," is set for release on Nov. 22.
Vince Vaughn and his on-screen lawyer, Chris Pratt, look like they have plenty of legal headaches to sort through in the first trailer for Delivery Man.
The film centers on David Wozniak (Vaughn), who is informed that his long-ago sperm donations to a fertility clinic have resulted in him becoming the father of 533 children. Also, his children are now "suing to discover your identity," his astonished character is told.
Parks and Recreation's Pratt suggests as a defense that he plead insanity.
The DreamWorks title is a remake of a 2011 French-Canadian film, Starbuck. Ken Scott, who wrote and directed the original, is also performing the same duties for Delivery Man.
The title is scheduled for U.S. release on Nov. 22.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche