Eric Bolling's Son Died of "Accidental Overdose That Included Opioids"
The Boulder County coroner's office said Thursday that 19-year-old Eric Chase Bolling had a history of drug abuse and he died from a fatal mix of drugs on Sept. 8.
Investigators in Colorado say the son of former Fox News host Eric Bolling died of a mix of cocaine and the painkiller fentanyl.
The Boulder County coroner's office said Thursday that 19-year-old Eric Chase Bolling had a history of drug abuse and that his Sept. 8 death was accidental.
In a tweet Thursday night, the elder Bolling thanked supporters for their prayers and urged people to fight the national drug epidemic.
Eric Chase Bolling, a sophomore at the University of Colorado, was found dead in an apartment just hours after Fox announced that his father was leaving the network.
Fox News announced it had parted ways with the host of The Specialists after a Huffington Post story quoted anonymous sources as saying he sent lewd photos to female co-workers.
Bolling filed a $50 million defamation lawsuit against the reporter who wrote the story.
Just received some tragic news from Coroner in Colorado. Eric Chase’s passing has been ruled an accidental overdose that included opioids 1/— Eric Bolling (@ericbolling) October 26, 2017
2/ Adrienne and I thank you for your continued prayers and support. We must fight against this national epidemic, too many innocent victims. pic.twitter.com/BigEPYhkP9— Eric Bolling (@ericbolling) October 26, 2017