'Fast & Furious 6' to Hit Theaters on Memorial Day Weekend 2013
Universal sets Ryan Reynolds' supernatural action adventure 'R.I.P.D' for a June 28, 2013 debut as well.
Universal has set release dates for Fast & Furious 6 and R.I.P.D., staking its claim for key dates in 2013.
FF6 is set for a Memorial Day weekend introduction with its May 24, 2013 date. R.I.P.D. is scheduled for a June 28, 2013 opening.
Fast Five, the studio crows, posted the biggest opening weekend in Universal Pictures history and will soon shoot past $600 million at the worldwide box office. FF6 will reunite cast members from previous editions with director Justin Lin.
R.I.P.D. is the studio’s supernatural action adventure based on the Dark Horse comic. Ryan Reynolds and Jeff Bridges are attached to star as two undead cops working in the Rest In Peace Department trying to move wayward spirits to the other side. Robert Schwentke directs.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR