- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
2. Selfridges tweeted that Jeremy Piven, star of the British TV series Mr. Selfridge, has been named the CEO of the store. Yeah right.
BREAKING NEWS: Jeremy Piven has been announced as the new CEO of Selfridges. You heard it here first!
— Selfridges.com (@Selfridges) April 1, 2015
3. Fashionista reported that Kim and Kanye’s little one, North West, has made her Vogue debut on Vogue Kids, a new quarterly supplement. This one isn’t so far outside the realm of possibility, but the name doesn’t seem quite right.
4. ASOS tweeted, “Boys, get the look without the hassle: introducing the clip-on man bun!” The jury’s still out about this one’s authenticity. It might just be so ridiculous it’s real.
— ASOS (@ASOS) April 1, 2015
5. Lucky magazine released three alleged upcoming covers this morning for a “100+ Stylish Animals” issue, alternately starring Grumpy Cat, Choupette and web-star dog Toast. Can they seriously do this, please?
6. Virgin boss Richard Branson, who collaborated with Vivienne Westwood to redesign the airline’s flight attendant uniforms last year, announced in a tweet that he was moving his empire’s headquarters to Branson, Missouri, simply because it bears his family name.
— Richard Branson (@richardbranson) March 31, 2015
7. A company called Firebox made a fake Kim Kardashian ass jelly mould, which promises users can “recreate and feast upon Kim Kardashian’s phenomenal ass,” that it has “authentic butt wobble” and serves 15 people.
8. Kenneth Cole is trying to make a new “It” bag happen with “a stylish stool system for dog owners.” We’ll let you decide whether or not you think the pouch is worth investing after you check out the video below.
10. Barneys’ shop-able editorial site, The Window, has renamed its column “Locked in Barneys” as “Licked in Barneys,” in which puppies are seen taking over the department store and playing with some of this season’s must-haves.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day