- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
11 11 11 is adding up to a slew of sales for Epic Pictures Group.
The horror thriller, which began production only a couple of weeks ago in Spain under the direction of Darren Lynn Bousman (Saw II, Saw III, Saw IV), has sold to multiple territories including CIS (Luxor), Scandinavia (Scanbox), Benelux (Just Bridge), Turkey (Mars), Middle East (Eagle), and Israel (United King).
Most deals were done only hours after Epic unveiled the trailer to the still-in-production movie Thursday at the Ritz Carlton Hotel. The company is in negotiations with other buyers and hopes to close deals in the coming days.
11 11 11, which is due to be released day-and-date Nov. 11, 2011, tells the tale of a coming apocalypse in the four days leading up to that date.
Epic has also closed theatrical deals on its 3D animated movie Space Dogs. Territories going to the Dogs include France (TF1), Benelux (Just Bridge), Italy (One Movie), Turkey (Metis), Greece (Village Roadshow), Scandinavia (Scanbox), Israel (Shapira), Middle East (Eagle), Poland (ITI Cinema), China (HGC), Thailand (IPA), Airline (Cine Sky), Latin America (California) and former Yugoslavia (Blitz).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day