- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It was the tweet heard round the world.
On Monday afternoon, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West revealed their second-born child would heretofore be referred to as Saint West.
Naturally, Twitter unleashed a torrent of jokes and unsolicited opinions regarding the child’s arguably egotistical designation, but c’mon, Internet, these people are celebrities, and being such, they could have done much, much worse.
For starters, “Saint” isn’t anything new in the celeb-spawn realm, as Pete Wentz and Meagan Camper named their second-born Saint Lazslo just last year. That being said, compared with some of their peers’ alternatives, Saint West is pretty tame.
For comparison, here are 15 obscure names of real human beings who happen to be celeb spawn.
1. Apple Martin — Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
2. Moon Unit, Dweezil and Diva — Frank Zappa
3. Pilot Inspektor — Jason lee
4. Poppy Honey Rosie, Daisy Boo Pamela and Petal Blossom Rainbow Oliver — Jamie Oliver
5. Bamboo — Big Boi
6. Sage Moonblood — Sylvester Stallone
7. Moxie Crimefighter — Penn Jillette
8. Indio Falconer — Robert Downey Jr.
9. Jermajesty Jackson — Jermaine Jackson
10. Audio Science Clayton — Shannyn Sossamon
11. Sunday Molly — Mike Myers
12. Tu Morrow — Rob Morrow
13. Megaa Omari Grandberry — Omarion
14. Cricket — Busy Philipps
15. Banjo Patrick Taylor — Rachel Griffiths
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day