- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Howard was one of the stars of this year’s summer blockbuster Jurassic World, which broke major box-office records. Along with her presenting duties, Mirren will attend the Golden Globes as a nominee, having received a mention for her role as gossip columnist Hedda Hopper in Trumbo. Carrey did not appear in any films in 2015, but the actor can next be seen in The Bad Batch, starring opposite Keanu Reeves and Jason Momoa, due out this year.
It was already announced, via the Golden Globes official Twitter page, that Mel Gibson and Olivia Wilde also will be presenting at this year’s awards show.
The Globes revealed later on Tuesday that the following will also present awards: Amy Adams, Jaimie Alexander, Patricia Arquette, Jamie Foxx, Amber Heard, Kate Hudson, Julianne Moore, Eddie Redmayne, Kurt Russell, J.K. Simmons and Channing Tatum.
The 73rd Golden Globe Awards will air live on Sunday, Jan. 10, at 8 p.m. ET/ 5 p.m. PT on NBC, with Ricky Gervais serving as host.
Jan. 5, 9:24 a.m. This story has been updated with additional presenters.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day