- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 2017 Black List, the annual list of favorite unproduced screenplays based on an industry survey, will be unveiled Monday morning.
Eighty presenters will take part in announcing the 76 screenplays that constitute the 13th annual Black List. Among those scheduled to participate are Jake Gyllenhaal, Margot Robbie, Rian Johnson, Don Cheadle and Lena Waithe.
Beginning Monday at 9 a.m. PT at the Black List’s Twitter account, @theblcklst, every two minutes, a new presenter will announce the title of one of the scripts, its author and logline. The videos will be tweeted in random order. The ordered list in its entirety will be available at 12 p.m. at blcklst.com.
Since The Black List’s creation in 2005, more than 325 of its scripts have been produced, and the films have grossed more than $26 billion at the worldwide box office. Black List movies have won 50 Academy Awards, including four of the last nine best picture Oscars and 10 of the last 20 best screenplay Oscars.
The full list of 2017 Black List presenters includes:
Emily V. Gordon & Kumail Nanjiani
Ido Ostrowsky & Nora Grossman
Jordan Horowitz & Julia Hart
Kelly Marie Tran
Leslie Odom Jr.
Lil Rel Howery
Phil Lord & Chris Miller
Sterling K. Brown
The Duffer Brothers
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day