- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
20th Century Women has gotten a holiday release date via A24.
The Mike Mills-directed coming-of-age tale will hit theaters in a limited release on Christmas day before going wide on January 20.
The film takes place in Santa Barbara in the late 1970s and centers on three women of varying ages, who teach a young boy about girls, life and love. Annette Bening, Greta Gerwig and Elle Fanning star, as well as Billy Crudup.
20th Century Women will soon screen as the Centerpiece film of the 54th New York Film Festival.
Also set to open on Dec. 25 is the James Franco comedy Why Him? and Denzel Washington’s Fences. On Jan. 20, 20th Century Women will be going wide opposite the Weinstein Co.’s The Founder, starring Michael Keaton.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter