- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Twentieth Century Fox Television announced Monday that Dreamworks Studios’ Chloe Dan has been named the studio’s new vice president of drama development.
Transitioning from film to television, Dan will work with senior vp of drama development Michael Thorn, who made the announcement.
“We are thrilled to have Chloe join our drama team at 20th,” said Thorn. “She’s a smart, aggressive and passionate executive with fantastic taste in material, and the roster of films she’s worked on during her time at Dreamworks is very impressive. With more and more writers moving seamlessly between film and tv, Chloe’s background and experience in features make her a great addition to our already strong executive team.”
During her seven-year tenure at Dreamworks, Dan most recently held the title of vice president of production and helped oversee films such as The Delivery Man, Real Steal, Dinner for Schmucks, I Love You Man, The Soloist, Thousand Words, Hotel for Dogs, Eagle Eye, The Lovely Bones and Dreamgirls. She recently helped the studio option young adult novel Shadow & Bone.
At 20th, Dan will work with studio writers to develop new projects and identify new talent and ideas for series.
Dan was featured in The Hollywood Reporter’s 2010 Next Gen list.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day