- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Baldwin proposed to his girlfriend, yoga studio co-owner Hilaria Thomas, over the weekend in Long Island, according to The Huffington Post.
The actor and 28-year-old Thomas, who co-owns the Yoga Vida yoga studio in New York, met last year. The couple have yet to set a date for the wedding.
Baldwin’s publicist, Matthew Hitzik, confirmed the news on Twitter: “Alec proposed to Hilaria this weekend & we’re all excited 4 the newly engaged couple. AB’s birthday’s tom’w. Great way 2 celebrate!”
Ireland, Baldwin’s 16-year-old daughter with former wife actress Kim Basinger, also tweeted, “Congratulations to @AlecBaldwin an @hilariathomas on getting engaged! Love you guys.”
This will be Baldwin’s first marriage since divorcing from Basinger in 2002.
Recently, Baldwin asked his social media following to help him defend Thomas against a user who was harassing her on Twitter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day