- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Unless you’ve been living in a Stars Hollow-sized town with limited access to pop culture news, you’ve probably heard that Gilmore Girls is returning to the small screen for a series revival at Netflix.
In anticipation of the return of Lorelai, Rory and the rest of the Gilmore crew, we’ve rounded up five of our favorite character quirks and staples that we hope to see when the show returns. Warning: Nostalgia may cause “Where You Lead” to be stuck in your head for the next few hours.
1. Luke Danes’ Baseball Caps
Because let’s be honest — he’s not really Luke (Scott Patterson) without a backward baseball cap and a sour attitude.
2. Sookie St. James’ Bandanas
The lovable chef Sookie’s (Melissa McCarthy) quirky sense of style included a colorful collection of bandanas ideal for holding back wild pigtails.
3. Lorelai Gilmore’s Coffee Addiction
Despite all the love connections on the show over the course of its seven seasons, Lorelai’s (Lauren Graham) relationship with caffeine was the truest, deepest love of them all.
4. Rory Gilmore’s Sweaters
Rory (Alexis Bledel), the bookish character whose multiple relationships gave hope to nerdy girls everywhere, had the comfiest, coziest sweaters we ever did see.
5. Emily Gilmore’s Sweater Sets and Tweeds
Despite Emily Gilmore’s (Kelly Bishop) rather tumultuous relationship with her daughter, we couldn’t help but love the always-put-together, always-sassy matriarch, who was never without the perfect tweed pantsuit or sweater set (topped with pearls, of course).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day