- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Neutral lips are dominating awards-season red carpets as stars show off pouts in creamy caramels and buttery beiges. For a fresh start in the New Year, try these nude shades from Chanel, YSL, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Bobbi Brown and Smashbox.
Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick in Nuance (shade No. 71); $37 at Chanel.com and Chanel in Beverly Hills.
2. Bobbi Brown
Crushed Liquid Lip in Lychee Baby; $26 at bobbibrown.com and Nordstrom stores.
Volupte Plump-in-Colour lip balm in Furious Gold (shade No. 7); $39 at yslbeautyus.com and Sephora stores.
Gloss Angeles lip gloss in 72 & Honey; $19 at smashbox.com and Sephora stores.
5. Marc Jacobs Beauty
Le Marc Lip Frost lipstick in Sugar Sugar; $30 at sephora.com and Neiman Marcus stores.
This story first appeared in the Jan. 4 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day