- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jaden, 16, and his 14-year-old sister Willow sat down with T Magazine to promote their respective new albums. The results were a totally engaging (and often head-scratching) conversation full of things you just don’t hear every day. Here are some of the best.
1. Willow writes her own novels … for a very unique reason.
“There’re no novels that I like to read so I write my own novels, and then I read them again, and it’s the best thing.” — Willow
2. Jaden doesn’t need driver’s education … because of car crashes.
“Think about how many car accidents happen every day. Driver’s ed? What’s up? I still haven’t been to driver’s ed because if everybody I know has been in an accident, I can’t see how driver’s ed is really helping them out.” — Jaden
3. Jaden and Willow collaborations are the best.
“Me and Jaden just figured out that our voices sound like chocolate together. As good as chocolate tastes, it sounds that good.” — Willow
See more Highly Paid Film Stars
4. Jaden wants to be “the most craziest person of all time.”
“And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things.” — Jaden
5. Our minds have a duality to them.
“So when one thought goes into your mind, it’s not just one thought, it has to bounce off both hemispheres of the brain. When you’re thinking about something happy, you’re thinking about something sad. When you think about an apple, you also think about the opposite of an apple.” — Jaden
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day