- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What was the toughest part about filming cancer comedy 50/50?
Coming up with the title, admits Seth Rogen and screenwriter Will Reiser in a roundtable interview (that also features co-stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Anna Kendrick and Bryce Dallas Howard). Watch below.
“The most challenging part was undoubtedly coming up with the title,” says Rogen of his film, which opens in theaters Friday.
Added Reiser, who wrote the script based on his own spine cancer diagnosis when he was in his 20s, “It was the most stressful aspect of making the movie.”
Gordon-Levitt also discussed his joining the movie late after James McAvoy dropped out.
“I had to read and decide right away. They were already four days into production,” he said.
Joked Rogen, “We gave him 90 minutes to read the script. It was in real time!”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day