- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
That ’70s Show actress Lisa Robin Kelly, who played Eric Forman’s older sister Laurie on the 1998-2003 series, died Wednesday night at a California rehab facility, TMZ reports. She was 43.
The troubled actress had recently checked herself into the facility for an alcohol problem.
The actress had her share of legal problems in recent years. In June, Kelly was arrested on suspicion of DUI after allegedly stopping her car on the I-5 freeway in Los Angeles, blocking a lane of traffic.
In 2010, Kelly was sentenced to probation in North Carolina after pleading guilty to driving under the influence of alcohol. In 2012, she was arrested for alleged spousal abuse.
Last November, she and her 61-year-old husband, Robert Joseph Gilliam, were arrested and charged with assault after a domestic disturbance. Kelly had filed for divorce from Gilliam earlier this year.
In addition to That ’70s Show, Kelly guest-starred on Charmed, Married … With Children and The X-Files. Other credits included 2012 short film SUX2BME and 2005 short film The Food Chain: A Hollywood Scarytale.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day