- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What’s new in Hollywood homes? Bolder hues and attention-grabbing accoutrements to entice true gourmands. Cook in style with these eight trendy appliances and decorations — including wine cellars, murals and ranges —that will give your kitchen a facelift.
1. Black Crow Mural
The EKB Dark custom wall covering is based on watercolors; $30/square foot, blackcrowstudios.com.
2. Fellow Stagg Pour-Over Kettle
A sleek design with a built-in thermometer for a perfect cuppa; from $149, fellowproducts.com, available at Williams-Sonoma.
3. Dacor Heritage Wine Station
An automated dispensing system that maintains freshness for 60 days and offers 1-, 3- or 6-ounce pours; price upon request, dacor.com, available on Amazon.
4. Space Theory Backsplash
This system, here in Just Blue Technical Laminate, is customizable; from $20,000, email@example.com.
5. Genuwine Spiral Wine Cellar
A commercial-grade climate-controlled system for above or below ground; $125,000 for 8-foot, 2-inch, 1,450-bottle cellar with round-hinged doors, genuwinecellars.com.
6. Lacanche Range
With extras like a warming oven, induction heating, electric griddle and fryer, this 59/16-inch Fontenay in Delft blue is one of 21 models; from $12,850, by appointment at Culver City location.
7. Vermicular Cooker
The Musui-Kamado with cast iron pot and induction heating is a precision multicooker to steam, sous vide, sear, roast and bake; $670, vermicular.us/shop.
8. Officine Gullo
Bespoke Professional Series range is made of heavy gauge steel; $26,999, officinegullo.com.
This story first appeared in the June 19 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day