- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ahead of Bio’s rebranding as lifestyles channel FYI, A+E Networks has named company veteran Thomas Moody as senior vp programming, planning and acquisitions at both FYI and LMN. Additionally, Laura Fleury has been promoted to vp programming and development at sister network LMN.
“I am confident that these multitalented executives, tapped from within A+E Networks, will bring a breadth of experience and enormous intelligence to these important new leadership roles at FYI and LMN,” said FYI and LMN president Jana Bennett. “Both Tom and Laura bring a track record of significant accomplishment to the table. Their vision, instincts and passion will be instrumental as we build these two brands into powerful platforms.”
Moody has been with A+E Networks since 2001. He previously worked on development, scheduling and acquisition strategies for A&E and the late Bio. He’s also served as EP on several titles in the networks’ catalog of programming — including Hoarders, Biography and Celebrity Ghost Stories.
Fleury has been with A+E Networks for over 15 years, serving as EP on such series as Beyond Scared Straight, Parking Wars and The Killer Speaks.
Both Moody and Fleury will report to Bennett. They assume their new roles, effective immediately.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day