- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared in the April 8 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
With Emanuel taking the lead on fashion and international growth, he has popped up in the front row at Fashion Week and at IMG golf events in China. And Whitesell, taking on sports, has paid visits to some of the 200 collegiate programs that IMG services. All of this is on top of continuing to serve as agents for some of Hollywood’s most A-list talent.
To see how Emanuel and Whitesell balance it all, The Hollywood Reporter asked for a sampling of their schedules for each day in the month of February. What they turned over includes everything from parties with models to sit-downs with entertainment and Silicon Valley elite to a lot of internal meetings. Together they provide a somewhat dizzying snapshot of what it’s like to run WME-IMG (click the “fullscreen” icon to see a larger image).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day