- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A$AP Rocky has been tapped as one of the new faces of Dior Homme, the French fashion house announced Tuesday. Dior Homme artistic director Kris Van Assche’s decision to recruit the rapper for the fall 2016 season comes as no surprise given Rocky’s longtime support for the designer (he’s attended the brand’s shows and events a number of times).
In addition to Rocky — who is described as embodying “the empowered masculinity of today’s urban dandy” in the brand’s release — Van Assche also has enlisted Kids director Larry Clark, Standing Tall actor Rod Paradot and French model Dylan Roques to pose for the label’s latest campaign, shot by photographer Willy Vanderperre.
The announcement comes a week after Jonathan Anderson revealed that he partnered with Rocky on a men’s capsule collection. Earlier this year, Rocky also teamed with Guess on a denim-heavy, ‘90s-inspired collab. Clearly the Dope actor’s love for fashion runs deep.
Dylan Roques for Dior Hommes (Photo: Courtesy)
Larry Clark for Dior Homme (Photo: Courtesy)
Rod Paradot for Dior Homme (Photo: Courtesy)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day