- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A$AP Rocky is well known within the fashion community for his passionate obsession with the industry (“Fashion Killa” name drops over 20 designers in under five minutes), but with his new editorial for POP Magazine‘s spring issue, the rapper sealed his fashion-world fate by partnering up with the woman, the myth, the legend — supermodel Naomi Campbell.
Directed by Stevie Dance and photographed by Brianna Capozzi, the cozy shots have a major ‘90s vibe — a fitting aesthetic given the tone of A$AP’s new denim collaboration with Guess, some of which the pair models in the shoot. (That is, when they’re wearing any clothes at all.)
But while clothing may be sparse, you can count on the “Excuse Me” rapper to bring the bling. Grillz, a blinding diamond ring and a glittering gold cross pendant add a bit of shine to the minimalist all-white set. Because he just wants to look good for ya.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day