- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Rawson Marshall Thurber is directing the movie, which is shooting in Boston.
The movie sees Hart as a boring accountant who was once the cool guy in high school. He reconnects with an old school acquaintance (Johnson), a man who was a formerly a bullied nerd, via Facebook. But when the man turns out to be a rogue spy, the accountant is dragged into a world of action and intrigue.
Paul will play Johnson’s CIA partner who seemingly sacrifices himself for Johnson.
Amy Ryan and Danielle Nicolet are also in the cast.
Scott Stuber, Peter Principato and Paul Young are producing as is Michael Fottrell.
Paul has been focusing on building up a feature film career since finishing up his run on Breaking Bad, one of the most acclaimed television shows in the last decade.
He has the drone thriller Eye in the Sky, with Helen Mirren, in post and recently wrapped the crime thriller Triple Nine, whose ensemble cast includes Gal Gadot, Anthony Mackie, and Kate Winslet among others. Paul is also starring with Russell Crowe and Amanda Seyfried in the drama Fathers and Daughters.
Paul is repped by UTA and Leverage Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day