- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress is in talks to star opposite Schwarzenegger in the zombie film Maggie, based on a Black List script from John Scott 3 about a father (Schwarzenegger) whose daughter, Maggie (Breslin), is infected by a walking-dead virus that has spread across the country.
Commercial director Henry Hobson will helm Maggie, and production will start in the fall.
Schwarzenegger is producing the film alongside Pierre-Ange Le Pogam, Matt Baer, Trevor Kaufman, Colin Bates and Joey Tufaro.
The movie will be executive produced by Bill Johnson, Jim Seibel, Ara Keshishian, Hubert Gibbs, Claudia Bluemhuber and Scott 3.
Breslin, who became an in-demand young actress following her starring role in Little Miss Sunshine, most recently starred opposite Halle Berry in the thriller The Call. She has a number of films in the can including franchise hopeful Ender’s Game and The Weinstein Co.’s August: Osage County, which already is generating awards buzz.
She is repped by ICM, Management 360 and Lichter, Grossman, Nichols, Adler & Feldman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day