- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Perfect Sisters, a crime thriller starring Abigail Breslin, will hit select theaters in New York, Los Angeles and Toronto on April 11.
The movie marks the directorial debut of Stan Brooks. As founder of his own production company, Stan & Deliver Films, the Emmy-winning producer and now director based the crime thriller on Toronto’s infamous “Bathtub Girls” case.
Breslin, an Academy Award nominee for her role in Little Miss Sunshine, and The Chronicles of Narnia‘s Georgie Henley play two teenage sisters who plot their addict mother’s (Mira Sorvino) death. They attempt to get away with the murder until rumors that they killed their mother surface at school.
“We are excited to be working with Gravitas Ventures on the release of Perfect Sisters,” says Brooks. “On behalf of our incredibly talented cast and crew, we look forward to sharing our film with audiences in theaters and on demand this spring.”
Produced by Juliette Hagopian of Julijette Inc. and Damien Ganczewski, and executive produced by Michael Rotenberg, Cathy Rollo and Tony Rollo, the film will have its North American distribution handled by Gravitas Ventures.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day