- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jason Aldean performed a four-song medley at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday night at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Donning his signature cowboy hat, Aldean opened his set with a bare-vocal performance of “Tonight Looks Good on You.” Midway, he brought out his guitar to perform a mashup of three more songs: “My Kinda Party,” “Hicktown” and “She’s Country.”
The country singer was nominated for entertainer of the year alongside fellow musicians Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan, Garth Brooks and Florida Georgia Line; won the award for male vocalist of the year against Dierks Bentley, Eric Church, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton and Bryan; and was nominated for album of the year for Old Boots, New Dirt alongside Little Big Town, Lambert, Bentley and Church.
The “Burnin’ It Down” singer is now a three-time ACM male vocalist of the year winner (he also won in 2012 and 2013).
Shelton and Bryan co-hosted the awards at the stadium — the home of the Dallas Cowboys.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day