- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Country music’s married superstars Faith Hill and Tim McGraw took the ACM stage on Sunday night for the television premiere of the performance of their new song, “Speak to a Girl.”
This is the couple’s eighth collaboration together and the new record preaches respect toward women with lyrics like, “That’s how you talk to a woman/ That’s how you speak to a girl/ That’s how you get with a lady who’s worth more than anything in your whole world/ You’d better respect your mama/ Respect the hell out of her/ Because that’s how you talk to a woman and that’s how to speak to a girl.”
This song also marks the husband-wife duo’s highest debut on Billboard‘s Country Airplay chart since debuting on March 23.
— ACM Awards (@ACMawards) April 3, 2017
Other big performers of the night are Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, a duet by Carried Underwood and Keith Urban and more.
Luke Bryan and Dierks Bentley returned to host the show for a second year. The ACMs are airing live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday (8 p.m. ET) on CBS.
The ACM Awards are produced by Dick Clark Productions. DCP is part of Eldridge Industries, the U.S. holding company whose assets also include The Hollywood Reporter-Billboard Media Group.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Roe V. Wade