- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actor stars as lovelorn protagonist Ted on CBS’ Emmy-nominated comedy How I Met Your Mother, which is airing its ninth and final season. Radnor has also voiced a satirical version of the character on Family Guy; his other television appearances include Six Feet Under, ER and Law & Order.
As a filmmaker, Radnor’s Liberal Arts, which he wrote, directed and starred in opposite Elisabeth Olsen, Richard Jenkins and Allison Janney, premiered at Sundance last year. Two years earlier, his directorial debut, the romantic dramedy Happythankyoumoreplease, which he also wrote and starred in opposite Malin Akerman, Kate Mara, Zoe Kazan and Tony Hale, won the Audience Award for drama at the festival. At Sundance this year he starred opposite Kathryn Hahn and Juno Temple in Jill Soloway‘s Afternoon Delight.
He made his Broadway debut in 2002, playing Benjamin Braddock in The Graduate opposite Kathleen Turner and Alicia Silverstone.
Radnor continues to be repped by attorney Andrew Hurwitz at Frankfurt Kurnit.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day