- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actress Arielle Kebbel on Tuesday announced that her sister, who had been missing for nearly two weeks, had been found and is safe.
Julia Kebbel is a director of promotions at NBCUniversal.
“It is with great joy and relief that I share the wonderful news that my sister, Julia, and her dog, Cindy, have been found safe,” Arielle Kebbel wrote on Instagram. “While we do ask for privacy at this time, my family and I want to thank everyone for all of your love and support over the past two weeks. We are so grateful to every single person who helped spread the word and joined us in our search. We would also like to thank the Los Angeles Police Department, KlaasKIDS, SERT Ministries and Anonymity Rescue for their efforts in bringing Julia home.”
No other information was offered.
In a Feb. 3 Instagram post, the actress, whose résumé includes a role on Lifetime’s UnREAL, sent out an alert that her sister had gone missing in the Silver Lake area of Los Angeles while walking her chocolate Labrador Retriever.
An official missing persons report was filed with the LAPD soon thereafter, stating that Julia “was last seen on January 31, 2018, walking her dog in the 1900 block of Golden Gate Avenue, in the City of Los Angeles.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day