- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Bell currently writes THR’s “Test Drive” column, which covers the glamorous wheels and auto-trends of Hollywood.
Her column has appeared in four recent editions of THR, including the current issue. The No Strings Attached star has reviewed Maserati’s Gran Turismo, the Porsche Panamera 4s, Jaguar’s XKR Coupe and the Cadillac CTS-V Coupe.
“I’m just thankful The Hollywood Reporter has been so generously willing to enable my secret addiction,” Bell said. “My father and mother couldn’t be more proud. In other news, my brother is jealous and won’t return my calls.”
Bell had an automotive upbringing: She grew up the daughter of a racetrack-owning dad. Her father, Harvey Siegel, owns Virginia International Raceway and New Jersey Motorsports Park.
Bell just wrapped production on Black Rock, directed by Katie Aselton, and most recently starred in Good Old Fashioned Orgy. On the small screen, Bell also stars in Adult Swim’s Children’s Hospital and will be seen starring in the second season of HBO’s How to Make It in America, premiering Oct. 2.
She had her directorial debut at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival with a short film, Worst Enemy, which she also wrote.
At THR, Bell will continue to be edited by Daniel Miller.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day