- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Adobe’s anticipated Creative Suite 6 is now available, and its Creative Cloud service is slated to debut on May 11.
The CS6 software bundles—previewed last month at the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show—includes new versions of Photoshop, InDesign, lllustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, SpeedGrade, and Flash Professional. “Adobe is and will remain committed to serving the needs of creative professionals, and sees the shift to file based workflows and multi-screen consumption as the biggest opportunity for growth in years,” Jim Guerard, vp and general manager, Adobe’s Video Solutions unit, told The Hollywood Reporter last month.
Adobe Creative Cloud is a subscription-based cloud service for making, sharing and delivering creative work and is centered around the CS6 tools. Individual membership is $49.99 per month based on annual membership, and $74.99 per month for month-to-month membership.
A introductory offer of $29.99 per month for CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 individual customers is available.
The new software bundles include the CS6 Master Collection, priced at $2,599; and CS6 Production Premium, for $1,899.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day