- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Grenier, who poses alongside wildlife photographer Amber Arbucci in the black-and-white images, is also working with Buffalo to produce his documentary, 52: The Search for the Loneliest Whale, through the denim brand’s Blank Check Series, a program that helps visionaries, influencers, performers and artists fund engaging multidimensional content. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis previously collaborated with Buffalo to help launch the program.
“I got really excited to work with Buffalo, particularly because they were interested in my creative input,” Grenier told WWD. “I would never want to be ‘the model guy,’ but I really was very excited they actually wanted to do something beyond a fashion campaign.” If his acting career doesn’t work out, we’d be just fine as seeing him as “the model guy.”
Check out the video campaign of Grenier and Arbucci below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day